Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 225ml whole milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of hot espresso or coffee
- Whipped cream, for garnish and cocoa powder if desired
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and vanilla extract. Cook over the heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture is warmed through.
- Remove from the heat and blend the mixture until frothy.
- Pour hot espresso into a mug, then top with the pumpkin-spice foamed milk. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cocoa powder.