Pumpkin & Peanut Fudge
- 400g white chocolate buttons
- 1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 40g pumpkin purée
- 100g roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice, plus more for dusting (optional)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Line an 10cm x 10cm pan with parchment paper and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a glass bowl over a saucepan of water and melt the white chocolate buttons.
- Stir in the condensed milk, until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in the pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, vanilla, peanuts and salt until smooth. Pour into prepared the baking pan and place in the fridge for 3 hours, or until fudge is set.
- Sprinkle with more pumpkin spice if desired and cut into squares.