Autumn Pumpkin, Pulse and Pasta Soup Saver Bundle
Get set to welcome in the new season with our great value soup bundle - everything you need to make a batch of nutritious and filling soup.
- Organic Soup Mix 500g (a blend of organic beans, peas and lentils with pearl barley and brown rice)
- Organic Malloreddos Small Shell Pasta 500g
- Organic Pumpkin Spice Mix 50g
- Mr Organic Italian Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree 425g
Follow our recipe for a delicious Autumn Pumpkin, Pulse and Pasta Soup:
- 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Organic Pumpkin Spice Mix to your taste
- 1 stock cube or homemade stock to cover soup mix
- 1 onion (optional)
- Peel and chop the onion and with a little oil sweat off in the bottom the the pan.
- Add soup mix, stock cube or stock making sure all pulses are well covered with liquid and cook for 25 minutes , add pumpkin puree, tinned tomatoes and malloreddos and cook for a further 15 mins until pulses are cooked.
- Finally add pumpkin spice to taste, other herbs and salt may also be added.
Enjoy! This soup will last covered in your fridge for 2-3 days and may also be frozen; simply heat well after defrosted.
Country of origin: Various
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Please refer to individual products for nutritional values.
Haven’t tried it yet as waiting for Halloween night 🎃 but it looks delicious and what a good idea. Only one suggestion please .. I wish you had put the recipe in with the ingredients. Just a thought ..
Lovely flavours, however beans didn’t cook in specified time - I would suggest soaking them overnight .