Selected yeast dried at a temperature sufficient to halt activity, but low enough to retain full nutritional properties.
Brewers yeast is often used as a rich source of B-complex which can be used like parmesan cheese & nutritional yeast.
Please note: This is inactive nutritional brewers yeast and cannot be used in brewing
Consuming inactive brewers yeast is a fantastic way of increasing essential vitamins including the B-complex vitamins. These vitamins could help the body breakdown carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which ultimately provides the body with energy.
The B-complex vitamins in brewer’s yeast powder include B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid) and H or B7 (biothin). It also contains essential minerals including potassium, selenium and magnesium.
Benefits of brewers yeast:
- A source of protein (16 grams per two tablespoons)
- High in fibre (6 grams per two tablespoons)
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Could promote immune system health
There are a number of articles online that say consuming brewers yeast daily can promote healthy hair and skin, help to maintain blood sugar levels and aids digestion thanks to its exceptional nutrition profile. It is a favourite amongst vegetarians and vegans due to its number of health benefits and it is easy to consume in your daily diet for B12 vitamins.
Ways to use brewers yeast powder:
- Add to breads, muffins and baked goods such as biscuits and cookies to boost vitamins in a tasty, nutritious way
- Use in soups, rice dishes and sauces for a nutritional boost for wholesome meals.
- Guideline: 2-3 teaspoons, up to 4 times per day. Add to recipe, drink or smoothie as required.
- Warning: Consult your doctor before taking if pregnant.
Hand-packed in Sussex. Our products are packed in a re-sealable, re-usable bag.
Ingredients: Composition : Yeast (98.5 %), Silicon dioxide E551 (1.5 %), Nicotinic acid, Thiamine, Riboflavin
Country of origin: Lithuania
Allergens: Packed in an environment that handles nut products, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in an airtight container.
|Nutrition information||Values per 100g|
- of which saturates (g)
- of which sugars (g)