Easy Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake
- 200g/7oz digestive biscuits
- 100g/3½oz butter or dairy free spread
- 100g cocoa powder
- 300g/10½oz full-fat cream cheese
- 1tsp mint essence
- 8 chocolate truffles or mini eggs
- 200ml/7floz double cream
- Crush biscuits, melt butter and mix together well place into a suitable tin and pop in fridge for 20 minutes
- Whisk cream until firm, be careful not to over whisk.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, sieved cocoa and mint essence and mix well.
- Top on top of crushed biscuits
- Decorate with either chocolate truffles, after eight mints or mini chocolate eggs.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve